Mob kills boy at school

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, actually Black on White violence use to be fairly rare because Whites wouldn't put up with it. A lot of Blacks were literally hung from the mere suggestion that they were guilty of doing something against the White population. Black on Black violence has always been wide-spread and is quite common. Over the last few years it seems that things are changing with much more Black on White violence than has ever happened in the past.

Things started changing when Whites became afraid of being called 'racist' for saying or doing anything that Blacks didn't like (playing the 'racist' card). If you, as a White person wanted to complain about diversity- you're a 'racist'; Shoot a Black - you're a 'racist'; Arrest a Black - it's profiling ('racism'), etc. Even talking about this subject is frowned upon these days because everyone is SO AFRAID of being called a 'racist' or OFFENDING someone.

I was born and raised in a part of Los Angeles (Compton, CA) that has always been known (and still is) as one of the roughest 'hoods' in all of California, yet I always got along with everyone while I lived there even though I was a definite minority. Seeing what has happened with Black attitudes these days, I am becoming more and more racist as time goes on . . . and to me that is a sad thing!
By born and raised in Compton, did you mean you lived there alongside all the other Bompton youths and got along because you took up their mannerisms, their speech, slang, and actions including minor criminal acts? Did you associate with the good ones or bad ones or both?

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't remember. It was south of Boise I think.
There's really nothing south of Boise, so I'm guessing it was Boise. The democrats/liberals have turned Boise into a cesspool like they do everything they touch. And the liberals wall themselves in their gated communities and ignore any news that reflects poorly upon liberal policies.

I've considered retiring to northern Idaho. It will be years before liberals will destroy that area. I'd likely be gone by then.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The mentality of that kind of person isn't detoured by the consequences because they don't believe they'll get caught anyway.
I've always maintained that it is not the severity of punishment that serves as a deterrent. It is the certainty of punishment! - and that's true even if the 'certain' punishment is less than the 'potential' severe punishment.

[Even stupid criminal minds have a serious self-preservation instinct. They would definitely pay less attention to a 5% chance of a 30-year prison term, and more attention to a 95% chance of a 15-year term. Wouldn't you?]

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's really nothing south of Boise, so I'm guessing it was Boise. The democrats/liberals have turned Boise into a cesspool like they do everything they touch. And the liberals wall themselves in their gated communities and ignore any news that reflects poorly upon liberal policies.

I've considered retiring to northern Idaho. It will be years before liberals will destroy that area. I'd likely be gone by then.
Mountain home

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've always maintained that it is not the severity of punishment that serves as a deterrent. It is the certainty of punishment! - and that's true even if the 'certain' punishment is less than the 'potential' severe punishment.

[Even stupid criminal minds have a serious self-preservation instinct. They would definitely pay less attention to a 5% chance of a 30-year prison term, and more attention to a 95% chance of a 15-year term. Wouldn't you?]
Yes you and I would prefer those odds, but you and I are "normal" lol. Those kids aren't lol.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, it's the similar statistically eleswhere as well, but our trash culture adds to the problem more than elswhere. HOWEVER, it is white liberal atheists and people like Soros that enable it. So who's really to blame?

And BTW the Christian areas of Africa do well and safer compared to others...so there is a moral component to it for sure.
Well, when you get right down to it, most behavior stems directly from the moral code and beliefs taught by parents/guardians, culture, and society as a whole . . . any one of those 'teachers' missing or corrupted results in what we see happening today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom