Morning fellas! Got a rehab question for you rehab types ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BadgeBunny said:
LOL ... Well, "before" pics are non-existent (as far as I know), well, except for those pics somebody snuck of me at that ENS several years ago.

After pics are coming ... Mostly because in a moment of weakness I promised (see if that happens again before hell freezes over LOL). Give me 90 days to heal up and then I'll make the appointment with the picture guy. I gotta make sure he'll let me bring a few of my favorite toys ... :lookaroun GOOD GAWD, I'M TALKING ABOUT MY GUNS!!!! Sheesh ... :oops3: I'd say sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Don't get too excited -- You know I'm a lot more tomboy than showgirl ... :sorry4:

This is probably TMI (but when have I been shy??) but I'm having a worse time with irritation from the adhesive from the steri-strips than I am with the actual incision lines. Me and that medical tape stuff do NOT like each other ... :cry11:

My mom had a double knee replacement last summer and before surgery she told them numerous times not to use their normal adhesive bandaging. They did anyway and she had a hell of a time with it. Pretty much left her with open blisters everywhere the adhesive had been. That was the worst part of the surgery for her.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, are you excited about going shopping for new bras? I know my friend was when she had her reduction done.

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

:lookaroun Maybe ... ;) You know, I have a confession to make. I've never tried to be sexy because, well, massive boobies are not sexy (at least not to me). They are ugly ... They are uncomfortable ... They are always in the way ... But worst of all they can and will choke you out when you are flat on your back ... :ugh2: :anyone: Those boobs are one of the reasons (OK, TWO ...) I became the class clown and "one of the guys" ... Anyway I digress ...

So, yeah, I am kinda excited. :chat: And for the first time in almost 15 years of marriage GC is kinda excited about going clothes shopping too ...

My mom had a double knee replacement last summer and before surgery she told them numerous times not to use their normal adhesive bandaging. They did anyway and she had a hell of a time with it. Pretty much left her with open blisters everywhere the adhesive had been. That was the worst part of the surgery for her.

Yep ... :grumble::rolleyes2 OKMaggie PM'd me with a wonderful suggestion involving cotton balls, alcohol (yes, ouch!) and talcum powder. We are gonna give it a try just as soon as GC gets up and around, but I'm trying to baby him ...

okiemaggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad you sound chipper again. Last night I was afraid you had serious problems. So STOP OVERDOING!!!!
We are not 20 anymore :hithead: please slow down.

Not having anything bigger than a pair of accent pillows, I never thought about the suffocation factor. That's got to get old.

Meanwhile... almost time for a trip to Fredricks. Better have GC's heart checked first :w000t:

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know much about your situation but you sound pretty happy about things which is what matters above and beyond everything else. Glad you and the girls are bouncing back (I know that line has already been used but it's a good one lol).

I had my girls remodled a couple years ago but went the opposite way from an A to a D. I finally got to turn in my IBT card yay! My mom had a reduction the year before my augmentation and she was more excited than me lol. Best wishes and fast healing to you.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know much about your situation but you sound pretty happy about things which is what matters above and beyond everything else. Glad you and the girls are bouncing back (I know that line has already been used but it's a good one lol).

I had my girls remodled a couple years ago but went the opposite way from an A to a D. I finally got to turn in my IBT card yay! My mom had a reduction the year before my augmentation and she was more excited than me lol. Best wishes and fast healing to you.

Pics or it did not happen!!! :naughty::naughty:

Sorry but with all the bad jokes in this thread, it was your turn. :rollingla

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry fellas for my late showing to the party. Been a really, really bad day ... They happen ...

Hey Patti, my wife is a personal trainer here in South OKC. She really likes her job, and has a pretty open schedule. She'd love to help!

Waiting on the doc's release but then I'll give her a holler ... You have a PM coming your way.

Rick, don't be a boob.

HEY! I thought you guys liked boobs ... :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom