Mouse invation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are being over run with yotes, hawks, owls and snakes. They dont seem to be making a dent in these rats.

My van, the only thing we had to move my wheelchair, did not get used a lot. They ate the wiring out of it. Built nests in every space under it and packed it full of apples this year. Looking at the van it is just about scrap. No way to find all the places they chewed up the wiring, hook a battery to it and I would bet it burns. Even the car and truck that my wife and daughter drive daily are getting shredded, they are pulling out insulation and dragging sticks under the hoods for nesting. The small things like wiper hoses have been chewed, just beyond annoying.

I just have no idea of a safe way to deal with these. I cant use poison. The dogs kill to many of them, cant have them sick.

My dog spends hours killing them, she works herself to a state she comes in and crashes out for hours. We were out one day and I saw a rat, told her to kill it and she jumped, she stuck her head in the grass and pulled back with a rat latched onto her tongue. It was humorous, she won the fight but was not happy. :)

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to change the subject, but I have a big time mole problem. I know get rid of the grubs and the moles will go away, but that does not seem to work.

I also have a lot of earthworms and I hear moles love them.

My dog gets one every once in a while.

How do I get rid of Moles?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to change the subject, but I have a big time mole problem. I know get rid of the grubs and the moles will go away, but that does not seem to work.

I also have a lot of earthworms and I hear moles love them.

My dog gets one every once in a while.

How do I get rid of Moles?
My Boston terrier and my kids Beagle get rid of ours- and when they get done the yard looks like a minefield.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are being over run with yotes, hawks, owls and snakes. They dont seem to be making a dent in these rats.

My van, the only thing we had to move my wheelchair, did not get used a lot. They ate the wiring out of it. Built nests in every space under it and packed it full of apples this year. Looking at the van it is just about scrap. No way to find all the places they chewed up the wiring, hook a battery to it and I would bet it burns. Even the car and truck that my wife and daughter drive daily are getting shredded, they are pulling out insulation and dragging sticks under the hoods for nesting. The small things like wiper hoses have been chewed, just beyond annoying.

I just have no idea of a safe way to deal with these. I cant use poison. The dogs kill to many of them, cant have them sick.

My dog spends hours killing them, she works herself to a state she comes in and crashes out for hours. We were out one day and I saw a rat, told her to kill it and she jumped, she stuck her head in the grass and pulled back with a rat latched onto her tongue. It was humorous, she won the fight but was not happy. :)

I'd move.

Latest posts

Top Bottom