mullets...no offense

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well here it is.....i said "go for it" as you all suggested.....its definitely a new take on an old look.

View attachment 28870

ALL comments welcome. :rubhands:

Looks fine....but wheres the business part....remember ,biznezz inna front , party coming after....LOL

.(or in my case im growing it out so ill have bangs again)

.or Good Gracious man what happened to his head... ; )
(show him which ever one you want))

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well here it is.....i said "go for it" as you all suggested.....its definitely a new take on an old look.

View attachment 28870

ALL comments welcome. :rubhands:

DUDE! Is that Rod Stewart? :)

LOL

A few years ago I was on a business trip and had to drive from San Diego to LA so I stopped by Oceanside to see what it looked like compared to the late 80s. I got my hair cut at the barber shop next door to the big uniform shop. I think it was $5 or $6, I couldn’t believe it. Best flat top I’ve had since 1989.

Ya, I loved wearing a flat top back in my Marine days. I rode a motorcycle most of the time back then too so the helmet was a little tough on it, but nothing some good crew wax couldn't cure. I had mine trained so well that a slpash of water and a hand through the scalp would stand it up easily.

I've been back to Oceanside about 10 years ago and there were parts of it that were completely unrecognizable from when I left there in '93.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aj I work close to deer creek and the high school kids do have some nice ones. There's a kid who has one that rivals Patrick swayze in roadhouse but capturing a photo had been nearly impossible. But as mullets go its first class. I rocked a camaro cut back in high school so if that's what he wants to do and you don't object then let him grow one.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aj I work close to deer creek and the high school kids do have some nice ones. There's a kid who has one that rivals Patrick swayze in roadhouse but capturing a photo had been nearly impossible. But as mullets go its first class. I rocked a camaro cut back in high school so if that's what he wants to do and you don't object then let him grow one.

What is a camaro cut?

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_07_19_ymedynyz.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom