Multiple shooting Victims at Lake Hefner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of people think this and walk around totally unaware of there surroundings. When my wife and myself go to restaurant, she knows automatically that I always sit facing door, never with back to it. Not paranoid but don’t like the feeling
Didn't wild bill get killed by sitting with his back facing the entrance/exit? and he was one of the baddest mother f*ckers to ever live. I too always sit to where i can see whos coming/going.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a woman being interviewed on the local news, don't know if she was present at the shooting, she said something like "you never think something like that will happen in NW OKC"...............WHAT?!

What thought process ended up with that conclusion? Does she never watch the news?

I have to fess up, my wife said something similar, something like "I guess we need to worry this when we eat out now".
I said that I think about it every time I walk into a restaurant, store, or anyplace, and try to sit so I can see the door.
She's not of the prepared mind....bless her heart, I love her.
Then it's good that she has you, chuter.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

So much potential win here. This guy hates trans people, is an obvious nutjob, and was stopped by a civilian with a gun. Please let the man that stopped him be an NRA member. Liberal minds will explode for days.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So much potential win here. This guy hates trans people, is an obvious nutjob, and was stopped by a civilian with a gun. Please let the man that stopped him be an NRA member. Liberal minds will explode for days.

I suspect the liberal media will try to spin this as a tragic story of a poor man with mental issues who didn’t get the help he needed because the system failed him. Oh, and why are there so many guns out there and why don’t we have laws in place to keep people like him (and you and me and...) from getting guns?

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suspect was Cleet Certified Armed Security.
The two persons that confronted the shooter and shot him went to their vehicles and got their weapons, they did not have them on their person when it started. IF YOU HAVE A HANDGUN LICENSE KEEP YOUR WEAPON ON YOU IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN CARRY IT CONCEALED IN THE PLACE OF BUSINESS.

http://www.koco.com/article/lake-hefner-shooting-what-we-know/20914484

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom