My feet's bone spurs are hurting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s a tip: after you take your preferred steak off the grill, plate it. Then put a pat of real butter on top then cover lightly with foil to let it rest for 10 mins or so. That butter will melt all down over that steak and really give it some dee-lucious flavor. Plus, you can then use the tinfoil on your head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How many sticks of butter per steak do you recommend?

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ya know, I was telling my wife just the other day I was thinking about taking up golf. I'm just not sure what clubs to get with all the options out there. Maybe a biggun and a lil one and see which one I prefer from there. I'm figuring I can swing the biggun softlike for short distances and then rare back on it for long distances but the lil one would be lighter for toting around.

The first thing you want to do to improve your golf game, other than having the latest and greatest apparel from Dicks, is to make sure your cooler is chock full of ice and a delicious local beer.
All the pros know that a good beer will take at least 7 strokes off your average.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I have bought and sold guns on here.... I do post occasionally with renewed interest as I learn more about trump. I have lost fait in republican party. If this definition of a troll …. So be it. I was a combat medic.

What party do you have faith in and why? What candidate. You sound like most Democrats, quick to criticize but offering no solutions. You should seek help for your bad case of TDS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya know, I was telling my wife just the other day I was thinking about taking up golf. I'm just not sure what clubs to get with all the options out there. Maybe a biggun and a lil one and see which one I prefer from there. I'm figuring I can swing the biggun softlike for short distances and then rare back on it for long distances but the lil one would be lighter for toting around.
I always thought a cue stick would make a good putter...
:drunk2:

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What party do you have faith in and why? What candidate. You sound like most Democrats, quick to criticize but offering no solutions. You should seek help for your bad case of TDS.

I will look at the candidate as I get close to voting …. Not just blindly follow the crowd.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I will look at the candidate as I get close to voting …. Not just blindly follow the crowd.

We will look forward to hearing from you then as well as your very informative posts opposing every move Trump makes with absolutely no substance to your posts. Maybe you can seek treatment for that bad case of TDS in the meantime. I hear the first step is to grab an ear with each hand and pull your head out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom