My feet's bone spurs are hurting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We will look forward to hearing from you then as well as your very informative posts opposing every move Trump makes with absolutely no substance to your posts. Maybe you can seek treatment for that bad case of TDS in the meantime. I hear the first step is to grab an ear with each hand and pull your head out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
And to you also.... Pull hard. I readmhow many of you are vets and defenders of freedom. Your president allowed an attack get going and stopped at the last second. How demoralizing???? A complete waste of time. He said that it was due to the possible loss of life. Why did he not think of this much earlier? Because he could not think the situation through. This would make me loose confidence in my commander in chief. Many see this as weakness... What I would not want to happen while in service.

And you guys want to defend him???

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And to you also.... Pull hard. I readmhow many of you are vets and defenders of freedom. Your president allowed an attack get going and stopped at the last second. How demoralizing???? A complete waste of time. He said that it was due to the possible loss of life. Why did he not think of this much earlier? Because he could not think the situation through. This would make me loose confidence in my commander in chief. Many see this as weakness... What I would not want to happen while in service.

So it's a NO and you're not looking at all the candidates. Duly noted...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think Trump did the right thing. <-- I never thought I'd write that.
The Iranians didn't kill anyone shooting down the drone. Our response should also not kill anyone. The retaliatory strikes certainly would have killed many Iranians.
I wonder what they'l come up with to destroy $130 million dollars worth of Iranian assets without killing anyone?
Stutznet virus on the Iranian nuclear facilities?

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Did he make the right decision to halt the attack? In your opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom