Naked Man Sporting A Penis Enters Female Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why is she presuming that persons gender?

The left and the degenerates demanded this "equality" and freedom, well nows the time to pay up.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
"You're sorry? You should be, sweetie, and you're out of alignment," she told the woke knight, adding that "it must be not hard not being a real man."

FIFY

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Give "it" a break. Probably one of the 157 new genders we are now asked to recognize. New buildings are gonna have a lot of bathrooms!

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the 15 little ol' grannies with their dollar bills were waiting for the guy.
But some man hatin' lesbian got all bent out of shape. My oh my! LOL!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually it’s the thin blue line that backs them up.
Put the blame where it belongs not where it feels best.
Not really, the "Thin Blue Line" works in many cases in Democrat run cities and as such the mayor is running the show.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have any literature to back up the police allowing this stuff?
Not a bit.

But just 1 question before you dismiss the thought.

Let’s say I have a 12 year old daughter.
That man pulled that **** on my little girl.
I took my time to drag him out of there by his scalp and explain to him outside in the alley that his life decisions brought him to a really low point in his life (very similar to what we did to the deadbeats back in basic after the lights went out) and he needed to go in a different direction?

I would fully expect to be scooped up and get processed by those that are blindly led around by their paychecks.

Look, these unhinged politicians can manufacture any crap they wish. Without the muscle to back them up it’s just useless words on paper. And all of us as citizens allowing it to continue gives us a cut of the blame as well.
There are no clean hands at this table.

@Seadog

The darkside ?
Careful with that dark work, zucks minion will be along to censure you as being racist. He just follows orders.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a bit.

But just 1 question before you dismiss the thought.

Let’s say I have a 12 year old daughter.
That man pulled that **** on my little girl.
I took my time to drag him out of there by his scalp and explain to him outside in the alley that his life decisions brought him to a really low point in his life (very similar to what we did to the deadbeats back in basic after the lights went out) and he needed to go in a different direction?

I would fully expect to be scooped up and get processed by those that are blindly led around by their paychecks.

Look, these unhinged politicians can manufacture any crap they wish. Without the muscle to back them up it’s just useless words on paper. And all of us as citizens allowing it to continue gives us a cut of the blame as well.
There are no clean hands at this table.

@Seadog

The darkside ?
Careful with that dark work, zucks minion will be along to censure you as being racist. He just follows orders.
You must be getting this sight mixed up with your Facebook account. No zucks here. How about I say booty hole instead of dark side. Pop. That get you all tingly?

Latest posts

Top Bottom