Need assistance identifying old gun safe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Canon model numbers and info are on the inside of the door, I imagine the info is probably in the same place on older models, which does you no good.

What a nice score.

de-evoproject

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I've already talked to a locksmith, and set a escalated plan to getting into it.

At this point just really trying to find out any model info i can, rough year range, features, anything about the actual safe.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I believe your safe is a Cannon American Eagle series. Shortly after taking the name off the American Eagle series, the Cannon name and logo was used with your dial and single flat access bar. Later, the dial/pad was moved off center to the left as facing the safe. Hinges being on the inside are indicative of that series as well. Hope this helps a bit.
upload_2017-8-2_22-11-19.png

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe your safe is a Cannon American Eagle series. Shortly after taking the name off the American Eagle series, the Cannon name and logo was used with your dial and single flat access bar. Later, the dial/pad was moved off center to the left as facing the safe. Hinges being on the inside are indicative of that series as well. Hope this helps a bit.
View attachment 104557
Good luck. Again, have trailer and will travel. Even picked out a spot.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HEY!!! I recognize that safe, it's mine that got lost in a move. Those are even my Expo Markers on top. :shocked:

PM me and I'll give you my address so you can return it. I'm sure I can figure out remember the combination in a few months... :drunk2:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HEY!!! I recognize that safe, it's mine that got lost in a move. Those are even my Expo Markers on top. :shocked:

PM me and I'll give you my address so you can return it. I'm sure I can figure out remember the combination in a few months... :drunk2:
Wow. What a coincidence. That's the safe that UPS delivered to the wrong house but when they checked, the original tenants had moved and everything was donated to a public school.
I'll pick it up

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Worst case scenario, your hire a smith to drill the lock and replaced with a digital pad. Cost will be $150-$200. Ive bought the several in this condition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom