New car ONE DAY old and dented!!! Does any one recognize the truck??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you "make" someone pay for a door dinger? I have a 2009 Dodge Ram with 1 dent in the whole truck. I know who did it. I just didn't think you could do anything about it.

csmith441

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just messing around. Post it on craigslist and yes I know how you feel. No matter how far you park away someone will park right next to you.
I know… I’m not butt hurt by you… I may post on Craigslist later. Thanks I had not thought of that yet.
It's going to be hard to prove legally that they did it.
I’m not worried about legal right how. I just want him to fix what he did. Small claims court is the only legal way to go and that is worth less. Im not really planning on taking this to small claims court. I have other things in mind.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The number of times i have paid to have door dings fixed on my wifes black gt would pay for a nice vacation. I feel your pain. Especially after I did the right thing and stuck around stuck around and paid for a door ding my son was responsible for when he let go of the truck door and dinged someone elses 2 week old car.

csmith441

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you "make" someone pay for a door dinger? I have a 2009 Dodge Ram with 1 dent in the whole truck. I know who did it. I just didn't think you could do anything about it.
Legally you have to go to small claims court with something like this. You can always make someone pay........ Or pay back can be a *****!!!!

I just have a lot of information to find out who this was, and I'm sure he lives around Mustang somewhere. So ill run into him given enough time.

mapcon1941

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone hit the wifes car at Walmart. Same scenerio, she parks and hikes to try to avoid this from happening. Walmart was not very helpful, they would not release any info. other than to L.E., as posted earlier. I would think they would want to help out a customer, but I guess there must be some legal ramifications they want to avoid.

csmith441

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sp is that pic above from Wal-Mart's cameras? I was under the impression from a reliable source that Wal-Mart will NOT release security footage to anyone but the police under any circumstances whatsoever... even a child abduction.

No that pic is from my wifes phone. When you have a women really upset about her new car very angry. A man will do a lot of things to stay out of the line of fire. She was able to get pictures and the boat numbers from Wal-mart cameras.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That truck is clearly too far away from the car for the door to reach it. Explain to me again how you are certain the driver of the truck is responsible. Could it not have been a car that parked there and left before the truck arrived? Could it not have been an errant shopping cart?

You seem to have no evidence the driver of the truck did it, other than the fact he was in the same parking lot as your wife's car at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom