New car ONE DAY old and dented!!! Does any one recognize the truck??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry for your trouble, but I don't understand WHY she took pictures of the truck and boat IF she did not notice it until after she returned home? Also if you got boat numbers and make and model and she was already there TAKING PICTURES, WHY didn't she just take a picture of the license plate instead of the side? would make it easier to find the owner than boat numbers and a picture of the truck! I just don't understand!!

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, this guy did nothing wrong left plenty of room. Second, the dent in the Audi does not match what the truck door would leave. It would have more of a line. Sorry you missed this on your pre purchase inspection, but I don't think you owe this guy any grief.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL at:

1. Quality pics from wal mart cameras

2. Wal Mart pics without a court order.

3. Your wife being pissed that someone dared park "way out there" (where she parked)

4. You thinking that cops or a court will do a thing about your accusations.

In that order.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL at:

1. Quality pics from wal mart cameras

2. Wal Mart pics without a court order.

3. Your wife being pissed that someone dared park "way out there" (where she parked)

4. You thinking that cops or a court will do a thing about your accusations.

In that order.

LOL yup....

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I can say is you must be pretty young or your life is pretty darn good if this is the only thing you have to get that fired up about. I certainly understand the frustration and the same has happened to me many times over. I like to keep my cars looking nice and part of the deal is having dents removed occasionally. My recommendation is to take it over to Nelson's auto detail on the corner of MacArthur and Reno. He'll take that dent out, wash it and wax it for $75. You can go on your merry way and save yourself a lot of grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom