New Game: How many thieves do you see?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's about too late. There have been several of these this year, along with race-based mob attacks in various cities in the United States. But don't look for reports of them on the national news. And don't hold your breath waiting for Jesse, Al, or Eric Holder to acknowledge them.

Respectfully, I believe "several" is already an understatement, google "flash mob robberies".

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what could be (legally) done by a shop owner in a situation like this? I mean they can't fire into the crowd since they're (apparently) unarmed and not physically threatening anyone, right? CS grenades? Beanbags? I hate thieves and think they should be shot, but not sure what the law thinks about such things...

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what could be (legally) done by a shop owner in a situation like this? I mean they can't fire into the crowd since they're (apparently) unarmed and not physically threatening anyone, right? CS grenades? Beanbags? I hate thieves and think they should be shot, but not sure what the law thinks about such things...

In Oklahoma you couldn't do anything.

You might be able to do something in Texas.

Texas law:
"A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect his property to the degree he reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, theft during the nighttime or criminal mischief during the nighttime, and he reasonably believes that the property cannot be protected by any other means."

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but it seems as though a guy (the clerk) could walk outside, and lock the door. Trapped like rats.

That is a very sad video. The fact that the police waited for everyone to leave is pathetic. What exactly is their job description in that city? Perhaps the police there use hugs and not guns.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think they really waited, so much as didn't arrive till everyone was already gone. I mean, how long does it take between the time the clerk knows what's going on, and the time the thieves are out the door?

Latest posts

Top Bottom