New study says no amount of alcohol is good for you ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huh. How about them nuts??

I'm just glad I'm old enough to not give a **** about all these studies nowadays. Lol How about some recreational mj?? Anyone?? Before you "anti-stoners" crawl up my ass, it's a JOKE!! (Not the study, the mj comment since I'm positive at least a couple of you will STILL get your panties in a bunch! :anyone:)

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have it on good authority breathing oxygen is ultimately fatal...

Where's my gov't grant for a study???
Further studies indicate that inhaling is safe for 99.86% of test subjects. Exhaling was 100% fatal. A 10 year, 8 billion dollar government study concluded that 100% of people that have expired, had exhaled. More studies are to follow from the Clinton Foundation research LLC, from a 5 billion dollar EPA grant.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Further studies indicate that inhaling is safe for 99.86% of test subjects. Exhaling was 100% fatal. A 10 year, 8 billion dollar government study concluded that 100% of people that have expired, had exhaled. More studies are to follow from the Clinton Foundation research LLC, from a 5 billion dollar EPA grant.

DAMNIT! That was going to be MY study!!!

That's some Deep State BS!

Latest posts

Top Bottom