New study says no amount of alcohol is good for you ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Further studies indicate that inhaling is safe for 99.86% of test subjects. Exhaling was 100% fatal. A 10 year, 8 billion dollar government study concluded that 100% of people that have expired, had exhaled. More studies are to follow from the Clinton Foundation research LLC, from a 5 billion dollar EPA grant.
Not only is it 100% fatal, but it’s habit forming.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That depends on is she like's mescal !! And if she does then that is one more reason on the list of why I like her, tats and all LOL!!

Boy, it has been a LONG time since I've chugged a worm but yeah ... it wasn't bad ... lol ... of course, it "might" have been the fact I was drunk as a skunk at the time. :blush:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The interesting thing about such articles is we really do not know what the scientific study says. All we are discussing is the opinion/interpretation of a journalist who has read a study...a journalist who wants an article to be read by as many people as possible.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And for all you folks that don't drink!! Thank you, thats more for me!! (tips tumbler of JWalker red and tells screen "cheers"!!!:drunk5::cool:

Yea I don't drink, smoke, do drugs or chase wild women anymore like I did when I was young. Just waiting on the big kitty to come along and cover me up. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom