New toilet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a retail cat herder at the Depot...…….American Standard is the best we sell. I personally have the Cadet 3 elongated, comfort height's installed at my house. If I remember correctly, they're on sale for $158 (reg $188). If I had $1000 to spend on a toilet, I'd still buy this one. As long as it doesn't collect 'elephant turds', it's a one flush operation every time @ 1.28 gallons per flush. It also comes with a slow-close lid.

Make sure you get a longer supply hose if your current toilet is standard height. Kinda hard to stretch those....

Happy flushing!!

Which one do you work at? I’d rather buy from someone on OSA; know what I mean? I’d come to your “cat corral” and ask you to show me which one yuure talking about. I need to tell replace one of those old short tank models in the house that won’t hardly flush water, much less any halfway serious dump deposited. It’s the sorriest toilet I have ever sat on. I forget the brand name, but I’m sure it’s a damn communist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just remodeled bathroom and put in a Kohler Elmbrook comfort height elongated from HD with canister flush valve technology. I think it will be better in the long run with leaking toilet over the long haul. It says single flush but it half flushes with a quick hit of the handle and full flush with a longer hit of the handle. So far its been great.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
The tall, elongated stools are the best. New house we bought has old low round bowls and I don’t like them at all. But the bathrooms are tiny so the elongated bowls won’t fit well.

Also, the soft close lids are the cat’s meow!

Latest posts

Top Bottom