New with a lot of .22lr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice, the high standards are great little pistols. I probably overpaid when I bought mine in 2011, but seeing what beat up ones go for now I think it was the right choice.
Mine was $100, same as the gift card they were offering. The bad is it has cracked grips and could use a new recoil spring. Now my friend got a NIB poly tech folder at the same event for $900 (he kept out bidding me) another got an auto 5 and the luckiest man of the day got a $100 m1 garand

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome - was traveling last week and did just what you said, an impromptu purchase. Bought me a Savage 84C, no serial number so I'm figuring it has been around. $110 at a pawn shop. I am going to run a few rounds through it this morning before tearing it down for a good scrubbing.
The 84c is a fun and good rifle. I have one and I love shooting it. If you ever get tired of it, give me a shout. :hey3:

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 84c is a fun and good rifle. I have one and I love shooting it. If you ever get tired of it, give me a shout. :hey3:
Just got it put back together, wasn't really in a hurry. Anyway, I had to make a tool to disassemble the bolt, made it out of a piece of brass pipe - worked great. Found a magazine for it on eBay, the one it came with will probably work with shorts or Longs, but Long Rifle would not move freely, touch too long. I am hoping to take it to the range this weekend and see how it does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom