NFL playoffs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhawknokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone watching the games today? I'm a huge seahawk fan and we pulled off a huge upset today. Great run by Marshawn Lynch at the end.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So far I'm 0-2. LOL. As much as I like the Hawks, I honestly did not think they would pull it off. I'm from Washington state, so I like to root for the home team. I'm also from Green Bay and that, is my real team! I hope they bring their A game tomorrow and stomp on the Eagles.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never liked the term 'upset' or 'stuns'. As in New Orleans got upset or stunned tonight. I rather like,'they got they ass kicked',alot better. Which is what happened IMO. By the team with the worse record in history to make the playoffs. Whatever. Seattle/Hasselbeck just played a better game all game. I never imagined they would win when I first started watching the game but then as the game went along it was apparent that these dudes came to kick some ass and chew bubblegum and were all out of gum,they were pumped up. I am very happy. I have wanted New Orleans to go down all year,it was sweet watchin em get beat last weekend. I hated last years SuperBowl and I have not liked New Orleans,the team not the city,all year. Now theyre done. Yea.

The Colts losing in a field goal squeeker was classic. Wow,both Mannings are done for the year. I really liked the Jets last year during the playoffs and this year Ive liked watching them play. Good team.

Ravens are gonna beat KC,sorry KC fans. KC has played awesome all year,but so have the Ravens. I just see the Ravens hanging a loss on them.

GreenBay is hopefully going to put the smack down hurt on Vick and Philly, it should be easy for them to do the way theyve been playing. That fullback GB has is like watching a mini Mack truck going thru guys with a football in his hands. And Vick has been playing good too so it should be a good game,I just see GreenBay winning it.

When its all over though,the playoffs I mean,I expect to see Atlanta and New England in the SuperBowl- with Atlanta winning,even though its going to be a close slugout.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went 2-0 Sunday on the predictions I made Saturday after I was 1-1on Saturday (even though I was hoping New Orleans would lose,and they did).

KC had no chance at all.

Green Bay won but it was ugly.

Next weekend should be exciting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom