No Supply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious how many of you have experienced no supply on everyday crap, like some third world country? I have a coworker who can't get normal light fixtures for his rental. I haven't gotten meat, like all of you, like I want. This is BS! When are people going to wake up?!? It's supposed to be "woke" now.

You mean like ammo, and gun parts????
I currently have a back order with Smith and Wesson for extra recoil spacers for my 22A-1.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, Man!!!!

This MUST be hitting close to home...

...the wife and I got back from work training today and stopped at Braum's in Norman for supper. (Wife decided she didn't want to cook.)

I went up after the burger and fries to get my normal two dips of Chocolate Chip ice cream AND THEY WERE OUT OF IT!

(Most everything else we go to buy is in stock.)

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, Man!!!!

This MUST be hitting close to home...

...the wife and I got back from work training today and stopped at Braum's in Norman for supper. (Wife decided she didn't want to cook.)

I went up after the burger and fries to get my normal two dips of Chocolate Chip ice cream AND THEY WERE OUT OF IT!

(Most everything else we go to buy is in stock.)
I ordered an Oreos mix and guess what, no freakin Oreos. We’re doomed, DOOMED!

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious how many of you have experienced no supply on everyday crap, like some third world country? I have a coworker who can't get normal light fixtures for his rental. I haven't gotten meat, like all of you, like I want. This is BS! When are people going to wake up?!? It's supposed to be "woke" now.
You want meat. Take your checkbook and go see a rancher. You'll get meat. Butchering is a basic skill anyway and anyone who can cut up a deer can cut up a cow. I'm seriously considering doing this soon. I've got a 21 cubic foot upright freezer than is in dire need of filling.

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't experienced supply shortages lately, but I do need to buy a few more rolls of toilet paper... All jokes aside, I purchased half a beef from a local rancher, ended up with about 325# of beef, if that's too much meat for you, then divide it among your family/neighbors.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You want meat. Take your checkbook and go see a rancher. You'll get meat. Butchering is a basic skill anyway and anyone who can cut up a deer can cut up a cow. I'm seriously considering doing this soon. I've got a 21 cubic foot upright freezer than is in dire need of filling.
Do a youtube video........

Latest posts

Top Bottom