Now I remember why I became an electrician

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bet you even cleaned up. That's my bitching point, workers who come in and make a big nasty mess and leave. I understand some mess, that's ok, but the folks I've used the last few years almost seem as if they want to see how big a mess they can make. It ain't funny no more.
I've had to tell workers to take off their red clay caked boots/shoes before they came in the house. I think some haven't been trained or raised right.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our middle grand daughter was always interested in home repairs and maintenance even when she was a preteen and has continued doing home maintenance things into her 30's which is a hoot as she calls every few weeks wondering if we have anything we need repaired, installed or what ever. She started out holding the work light, being a gofer and handing me the tools when she was 6-7 years old and in her early teens we switched roles. It's a hoot to watch her change out a faucet set or a garbage disposal and she is a holy terror on wall switches and installing ceiling fans. Also she is a great shot with any type of firearm and can run the daylights out of Dillon 550B. To look at her all dressed up and you would never guess she was a this old house girl.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes but electricians do it with power.
1681864213433.png

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Several years ago I was working along s 🤣 ide some union electricant's and I gave them hell, 2 guys baby sitting one working..... Well one of these guys(all great folks by the way)that was actually working slipped and crossed lines with a wrench.... burned heck out of his arm and chest. Once I got ahold of the info I gave old boy a little crap about 2 baby sitters and he still screwed it up . He just looked at me with this crap eating grin and said!! Yep I am promoted to baby sitter now so I get to be worthless!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom