NRA too?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i joined the nra a few gun shows ago, about a month but havent received a member packet or anything from them.

Around 250,000 folks have joined the NRA in the last couple of months. You can imagine the backlog of processing the applications. I am a recruiter and received an email recently stating that they were working as hard as possible to get them processed. If you don't hear from then in a month or so, give them a call.

The normal processing time is six weeks, so it will be stretched out a bit.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the members website.

Q: How can I reduce the amount of mail I receive from the NRA?

A: Simply email us at [email protected] or dial 800-NRA-3888 and request to be placed on the "Do Not Promote" list. This will significantly reduce the amount of mail you receive without affecting important mailings, magazine service, or your membership renewal.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got to thinking - the reason I sprung for a Life Membership was because zipgun on xDTalk posted that the NRA was running a special through their NRA-2013 website that if you are sponsored by a Lifer that you could purchase a Life Membership for $300 (didn't know about the phone number at the time).

Anyway, I figured I can do the same if anybody is interested. PM me and I'll give you the info so you can get a life membership for yourself.

--Aaron

Latest posts

Top Bottom