NRA too?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I milled around, undercover and in the bush, before I finally joined the OSA. The benefit and fun I'm having on here now makes me wonder if it's time to formally join the NRA(still nervous about being on a list that Big Brother could gain access to)? How many of you guys on this site are NRA members too?

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Life Member here. And I would guess that a very substantial percentage of OSA members are also NRA members...

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been a member for years. I wouldn't worry too much about Big Brother; the NRA is one of the organizations least likely to give up their membership list. They certainly wouldn't give it up without a fight.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Others may see if differently but at this point, our strength is in our numbers. We're all in this together and the politicians know that there are millions of good, law-abiding citizens our there who will stand up to protect our rights.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Life member.

You're in more lists than you know already.

NRA is not perfect (lapierre was for background checks 12-13 years ago, and many other bad things) but today, the NRA is doing good work, especially the NRA-ILA. I am GOA member too, soon to increase that to life member, and next will be 2bd ammenmend foundation and NSSF, and maybe NAGR.

End point join as many as possible. When they go to lobby, membership numbers matter. NRA may do something again to piss us off in a few years or flip flop and cave, but right now they are not, and they are the big dog, like it or not.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a frequent NRA detractor, I don't feel you can legitimately criticize their activities unless you're a member. I've been a member for over 15 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom