Nutnfancy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was kind of okay at first but a little long winded.

I won't even watch any of his videos now. Here's an impression of him: GIVE ME MONEY!!!

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hickok45 FTW

this is stolen off another forum... lol

Nutnfancy:

"All you 'TNP'ers' know that...blah-blah-blah...philosophy of use...blah-blah-blah..."

4 minutes later...

"...Let's talk about weight...blah-blah-blah...the Glock is a whole ounce lighter...blah-blah-blah

17 minutes later...

"...Now let's check out the firepower...both guns hold 17 rounds, but the Glock still wins...blah-blah-blah..."

28 minutes later...

"...XYZ 9mm has been extremely accurate right out of the box, but I'm going to have to give the not to Glock because it's been around for 20 years...blah-blah-blah..."

16 minutes later...

"...The ergonomics of XYZ 9mm are outstanding...but still not as good as the Glock...blah-blah-blah..."

"...on to our accessories...blah...blah...blah...Glock still beats it...blah blah blah...and I'm not brand-miopic either...blah..blah...blah..."

293 minutes later...

"...Very nice gun, I enjoyed shooting it. Very well made, very accurate and a joy to hold...but the Glock still wins. Thanks for watching parts I, II, III, IV, and V of my short 5 hour review."

Hickok45:

"Here's the new Ruger SR9c. Feels nice, similar to the Glock in size. Neat little gun. Lets start shootin' this thing and see how it's like..."

"...Not bad, not bad at all. I like it. Shoots good, feels good, I can hit my targets and is comfortable in my hands. Good quality weapon. Let's shoot it sommore..."

"...Well, there you have it. Shoots like it's supposed to, very easy too. Trigger feels nice, all the controls are where they should be. Sights are good, and the whole thing is a nice little package. Thanks for watching, life is good."

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
elwoodtrix said:
Hickok45 FTW

this is stolen off another forum... lol

Nutnfancy:

"All you 'TNP'ers' know that...blah-blah-blah...philosophy of use...blah-blah-blah..."

4 minutes later...

"...Let's talk about weight...blah-blah-blah...the Glock is a whole ounce lighter...blah-blah-blah

17 minutes later...

"...Now let's check out the firepower...both guns hold 17 rounds, but the Glock still wins...blah-blah-blah..."

28 minutes later...

"...XYZ 9mm has been extremely accurate right out of the box, but I'm going to have to give the not to Glock because it's been around for 20 years...blah-blah-blah..."

16 minutes later...

"...The ergonomics of XYZ 9mm are outstanding...but still not as good as the Glock...blah-blah-blah..."

"...on to our accessories...blah...blah...blah...Glock still beats it...blah blah blah...and I'm not brand-miopic either...blah..blah...blah..."

293 minutes later...

"...Very nice gun, I enjoyed shooting it. Very well made, very accurate and a joy to hold...but the Glock still wins. Thanks for watching parts I, II, III, IV, and V of my short 5 hour review."

Hickok45:

"Here's the new Ruger SR9c. Feels nice, similar to the Glock in size. Neat little gun. Lets start shootin' this thing and see how it's like..."

"...Not bad, not bad at all. I like it. Shoots good, feels good, I can hit my targets and is comfortable in my hands. Good quality weapon. Let's shoot it sommore..."

"...Well, there you have it. Shoots like it's supposed to, very easy too. Trigger feels nice, all the controls are where they should be. Sights are good, and the whole thing is a nice little package. Thanks for watching, life is good."

So true!!!

W

Westside

He's a pompous windbag douche nozzle who flies commercial aircraft and uses his reserve/air guard C130 flying to make him sound hardcore. Want to fly cargo planes to serve your country in the reserves, I'll give props and thanks. Use the "officer in the military" to make yourself sound like a bad A "operator", I'll call shenanigans. Gun/knife/gear reviews are a joke. I'll stick to someone who actually runs their kit more than their mouth, thanks.

I've posted in something like this in all these threads that keep popping up.

Geez, you got your panties in a wad over nutnfancy or what? I think you kind of resemble your description of him. What do you do for a living big man, you must be something real special..

Latest posts

Top Bottom