Nutnfancy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's ok. He can be a little long-winded but you can always skip ahead. He's enthusiastic about what he does on BoobTube. He tries to be very thorough. He generally follows his own systematic approach to doing reviews and I like it that he has a system. I'm pretty neutral on his style. He's a fellow gun/outdoor enthusiast and that makes him okay in my book. I've watched quite a few of his videos and I've never heard him belittle anyone or speak ill of anyone, which is a lot more than I can say about his detractors. It takes all kind to make the world go 'round.

riper1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA westside its always nice to make friends in your first and second post, nuts pretty good, he has good gear reviews and really tests the stuff he uses.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of yous guys amaze me. Here is a man that is trying to promote a lifestyle and gun ownership that I thought most on a gun forum could agree with. He seems to be a good shooter. He shows his screw ups. He doesn't seem to be sitting on his ass much in front of a puter. He gets out there an hikes some pretty country winter and summer. Has a nice wife and family or it seems so. So what if he is trying to work his deal for some bucks. Everybody needs bucks. At least he is trying to get some stuff done. Heck i bought a summer cap from him. It is light, drys quick and has held up good. Regards

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of yous guys amaze me. Here is a man that is trying to promote a lifestyle and gun ownership that I thought most on a gun forum could agree with. He seems to be a good shooter. He shows his screw ups. He doesn't seem to be sitting on his ass much in front of a puter. He gets out there an hikes some pretty country winter and summer. Has a nice wife and family or it seems so. So what if he is trying to work his deal for some bucks. Everybody needs bucks. At least he is trying to get some stuff done. Heck i bought a summer cap from him. It is light, drys quick and has held up good. Regards

I agree. Seems like many will bring down others out of jealousy. There are so many arm chair bad-a$$es here on OSA that I know could do a much better job of gear review. I wonder why they don't.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. Seems like many will bring down others out of jealousy. There are so many arm chair bad-a$$es here on OSA that I know could do a much better job of gear review. I wonder why they don't.

out of all the posts I've read, I didn't see anything that sounded jealous???

Nobody contested doing a better job of gear review. The question was asked what the forum members thought that had seen his videos...

sootch00 has some good reviews. He was also a visitor to Hickok45 on one of his vid's

http://www.youtube.com/user/sootch00

Latest posts

Top Bottom