Nutnfancy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geez, you got your panties in a wad over nutnfancy or what? I think you kind of resemble your description of him. What do you do for a living big man, you must be something real special..
Awe, you used your first and only post on me. I'm flattered :)
I'll have you know I rarely wear panties, as I much prefer commando. I'd say I'm an average sized man, neither big nor small. I am most definitely real, and my mother assures me that I am special.

PFXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have watched his videos for a couple of years now. I like him he seems to me to be informative and all that good stuff. Though when I do watch him I pick and choose what videos I do watch. Personally I dont watch videos of things that I could care less about.

I enjoy his videos of the a certain firearm platform I am thinking about. But on that other hand I could careless about some of his political views. Everyone has their own idea of the political area around them. I say stick with what you know and leave the other junk to the ones that actually know about that subject. .....

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
when I watch FPS Russia all I can think of is the Russian Cosmonaut from the Bruce Willis movie Armageddon. "THIS IS HOW WE FIX THINGS ON RUSSIAN SPACEASTATION!!"

W

Westside

Awe, you used your first and only post on me. I'm flattered :)
I'll have you know I rarely wear panties, as I much prefer commando. I'd say I'm an average sized man, neither big nor small. I am most definitely real, and my mother assures me that I am special.

Yes my first post, I just had to comment on your sweet demeanor. It wasn't flattery, I sincerely meant it. I like your comeback, very well said boss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom