Obama award from OSA for being?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know Obama has been the gun salesman of the year for the last 4 years straight. But I am thinking that he deserves a much higher achievement than just salesman of the year this time. I am thinking maybe he should be the "OSA (?) Salesman of the decade or century". We should make a plack in his honor and send it to him. Also there should be a sticky or something we could do on the OSA forum thanking him for getting more people involved in buying their first firearm, making more people make up their mind to get there concealed carry permit or whatever else he has encourged in the firearm realm. I don't know anybody else who could have done such a good job pushing the sale of firearms. I even have a sister who I never would have though she would ever want a gun. She bought a handgun and a shotgun about 6 months ago. It's been crazy crazy.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know Obama has been the gun salesman of the year for the last 4 years straight. But I am thinking that he deserves a much higher achievement than just salesman of the year this time. I am thinking maybe he should be the "OSA (?) Salesman of the decade or century". We should make a plack in his honor and send it to him. Also there should be a sticky or something we could do on the OSA forum thanking him for getting more people involved in buying their first firearm, making more people make up their mind to get there concealed carry permit or whatever else he has encourged in the firearm realm. I don't know anybody else who could have done such a good job pushing the sale of firearms. I even have a sister who I never would have though she would ever want a gun. She bought a handgun and a shotgun about 6 months ago. It's been crazy crazy.

Ill donate to have a plaque made. That would be hilarious!

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What would really be funny is if Fox News would show up with OSA representatives to personally present Obama with his achievement award. Now that would be priceless.

Latest posts

Top Bottom