Official Random Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh son! What section was that thread in? The Gerneral Discussion? Oh snap! How long was it buried at one time? 7 months? Holy smokes!

I tried to get it moved here, no luck. It'll be alright. We needed a thread like this here. Anything in GD is dead and buried behind spam e-mails and armchair political commentators.

Simmer down now. Thems is jokes.

I don't mind the thread you started. I will even contribute when I can. No hard feelings. I see it as a continuation of the awesomeness I started, and you clearly have been inspired by that awesomeness. Enough so to claim it your own and bring it to the Photo Album section. I am honored.

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai921.photobucket.com_albums_ad56_257wby1911_IMG_6653_1.jpg

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Simmer down now. Thems is jokes.

Those was jokes too. Why do people take me seriously?:anyone:

I'm honored you're honored. In fact, if you could talk the mods into moving yours to the Photo Album and merge these posts into it, I would give you my blessing. That is how much respect I have for you, the random photo thread initiator. I was a fan from day 1. That poor thread was never long for this world though, in a sea of reposted stories and 4 year old Youtube videos.

I predict a long and prosperous life to the Random Photo Thread in the Photo Album section, whomever's name my be listed as author. I yield to you if you can get yours here. Until then, I shall sit back with a smug sense of self-satisfaction of having birthed a healthy, thriving thread.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few of the originals that started this whole thing.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

And for the lastest as of today. I call it ''angry man eats a dorito''.

[Broken External Image]

HiImSeth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a picture of my son.

alife.sethlikens.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_07_20100629_DSC_02241.jpg

and my son worn out from some pre-4th of July celebrating.

alife.sethlikens.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_07_20100703_DSC_0281.jpg

and my daughter being awesome in a planter. (linked from facebook, sorry about crappy quality/small size)
[Broken External Image]

and a gun.

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3245_3068655150_3e9b98bfca_o.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom