OHP troopers shot/ suspect doa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard it live on the scanner last night (I have a trunking system) and it was defiantly intense when happening. The Del City guys seemed a little out of sorts when the OHP's asked for help. From what they said on the scanner, one trooper shot in the leg, the other was shot in the face. The chase started somewhere on I-35, and they said possible shots fired at the beginning of the chase, and then again when he crashed at I-40 and sunnylane.

Prayers sent to the Troopers.

Oh horse feathers.
I heard the whole thing.
The tape is readily available.

DCPD received the call for help only AFTER the whole event was over.

corwin1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The trooper that was shot in the leg is in my Sunday School class and he has been out of the academy less than a year. If your wife's former coworker is a former employee of Chesapeake, it is probably him.

I don't want to post the trooper's names, since they haven't been officially released.

Thanks for the information. Fortunately, he did not previously work at Chesapeake.

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh horse feathers.
I heard the whole thing.
The tape is readily available.

DCPD received the call for help only AFTER the whole event was over.

Where can I find the tape?

The trooper that was shot in the face is a good friend of mine. He is out of the hospital now and doing well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom