Ok, I'm officially old or I have lost my mind!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So on Thursday, I came in from work and decided that I would do some work on the AR. I gathered up some parts, got my barrel wrench out of the box and headed out to the shop. When I came back into the house an hour or so later, I was going to put the wrench back in the box, which also had a carbine length gas tube stored in it, and I can't find the box! Now I live alone, and the dogs were outside, so they couldn't have moved it. I have turned the house upside down and looked everyplace that I might have placed the box. I'm about to lose my mind, I can't remember moving the box, and I'm at a loss. Do any of you guys have a trick for finding something you've misplaced? I hate to buy another gas tube, as I know that one will turn up just as soon as I place the order.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My method is to just forget it (Ha! I made a pun!) and then, one day when you least expect it, there it will be. And, you'll say, "there that thing is". "Now what was I gonna do with it". Works every time.

PS. I've done it a lot; I know whereof I speak.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Find a quiet place and get comfortable. Turn the lights down low and clear your mind. Now take a nap, but before you do tell your subconscious mind to remember where the box is. It helps to have a pencil and paper close by to write it down when it comes to you in case you fall back asleep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom