OKC Gun World

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
H&H barked at me and Dr. Greyson once because I was taking delivery of a gun he built and I was testing. I guess they saw me hand him a check and assumed it was a sale. Saying they could loose their FFL blah blah blah. They didn't want to listen that the gun was and always had been mine.....

Dunno if that's what this guy was trying to say here? The OP handled it better than I would have.....

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
owner is or was an oklahoma county sheriff and some of the employees are also law enforcement.

Doesn't matter. Law is law, and they are certainly not above it. They can ask you to leave their premise, that is all. If you refuse to leave when some one ask you to leave their property, then that's where you are in the wrong. But still that would only be a misdemeanor. A felony? LOL what a pathetic organization.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know where the statute is, but I have heard this before.

It's supposed to be a felony for a non-licensed person to deal or sell within 100 feet of a store that sells firearms. I've seen signs at the Big Tulsa Gun show that say no deals are to be made within 100 feet of the doors.

Again, this is something I've heard more than once, but have no specific law to back it up. If it is in fact true, it's probably buried in the ATF regs somewhere.

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know where the statute is, but I have heard this before.

It's supposed to be a felony for a non-licensed person to deal or sell within 100 feet of a store that sells firearms. I've seen signs at the Big Tulsa Gun show that say no deals are to be made within 100 feet of the doors.

Again, this is something I've heard more than once, but have no specific law to back it up. If it is in fact true, it's probably buried in the ATF regs somewhere.

I've never heard of such a law. The only somewhat similar law I've heard of is drugs within 1000 ft of schools and such, which upgrades an already existing crime. After a search through federal and oklahoma laws just now, I can't see anything that would prohibit a private sale within 100 ft of a store that sells firearms.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have a decent range. I use it whenever it's 100 or more degrees outside. The gun prices are totally stupid though, and anyone that buys a gun at Gunworld is probably too dumb to own a gun (owner and employees included).

Latest posts

Top Bottom