OKC Gun World

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not condoning what happened at Gun World. I think they were more out of line than the customer in that situation. I'm just saying in general, the dealer has the overhead and pays to keep his doors open. I just think if you're in someone's shop out of respect catch the person in the parking lot to talk money, not inside someone else place of business.

I agree absolutely...someone's place of business isn't a gun show.

livitup_25

New to the site!
Reaction score
Went there recently. I am not against a business making money since I own a small business myself. Difference here: Trying to take advantage of their local community. But if I can buy a box of 223 for 8.99 at academy and the sales guy at Gunworld without any hesitation sets the same box on his counter for 25.99...that pisses me off. I told the guy there was NO WAY I was paying that much and he acted offended.
I now know where all the 223 ammo is, these guys bought a ton of it. Not joking. They have thousands of rounds. Charge me 12bucks for it and I would buy it to support a local business....almost 3 times for it though...again...pisses me off!
I will continue to buy 1 box at a time when I'm lucky to find it in other stores. They may make a killing during this current shortage but in my opinion will hurt themselves in the long run by pissing off people that will not return ever again.

ahhhhhhh.....I feel better!

Latest posts

Top Bottom