Oklahoma Is Leading

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. That's clearly and obviously what I said.

And you wonder why I don't treat your posts with the dignity due an intelligent comment.
what were you saying then? by the way, the insult does not make you correct. you can feel free to no longer reply to any of my posts, I do not care for you anyway.

Last edited:

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what were you saying then?
I said that an advantage of feeding the kids directly is that the parents can't turn the food stamps into booze and smokes. Not a word about "feed[ing] every kid in the nation for free." Strictly speaking, I didn't even advocate for feeding the kids at all, just said that it has a benefit over giving food stamps to the parents (though, even with my strong libertarian sensibilities, I do find myself sympathetic to the idea of feeding the kids on an as-needed basis...and if it's truly needed, they won't turn their noses up at much).

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said that an advantage of feeding the kids directly is that the parents can't turn the food stamps into booze and smokes. Not a word about "feed[ing] every kid in the nation for free." Strictly speaking, I didn't even advocate for feeding the kids at all, just said that it has a benefit over giving food stamps to the parents (though, even with my strong libertarian sensibilities, I do find myself sympathetic to the idea of feeding the kids on an as-needed basis...and if it's truly needed, they won't turn their noses up at much).
I think feeding sites are a better idea than food stamps, anyway. However, food stamps are a welfare program for farmers.
every child in Lawton gets a free hot breakfast, if that is what you want to call it. we even have a food locker to send food home over the weekend, a student just has go by and pick up a backpack with food in it. if a child does not have any money they can always get a cheese sandwich, fruit, and milk. I am not sure what else we do for a child.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
go in a school, you would be amazed.
sadly, it is not surprising the number mothers you will see with the newest cell phone, when their child does not have internet in their home for homework.
Dont you have some kids playing in your street making noise you need to go yell at?

5f5d302891a2fa0b40327fffe9804bb7.jpg

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that does not mean we should start another social welfare program, unless you are a liberal.
Whoever said that? Not me. I was merely talking about student behavior as it is today and reasons why. Some are hungry.
And you take that to mean I want a new liberal welfare program for those kids? Your reading way to much into my post dude. Put the crack pipe down and back away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom