Oklahoma Lawmaker Plans Drug Testing For Welfare Recipients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well for Pete's sake I should hope so. WELFARE IS NOT A CAREER OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............PREACH IT!!!

It is a career for my deadbeat worthless scumbag of a brother who has never held a job for more than 2 weeks at a time and gone years and years without having one at all.

If drug testing had been mandatory when he was 20 the state could have saved a whole lot of money over the past 32 years not supporting his worthless ass. And it has been a lot. Multiple Drug rehabs which never worked. A year's worth of interferon treatment to cure Hep C. Food stamps, wasted votech training, housing payments etc etc. Add to that that he gets free medical care at ER's, has generated hospital bills in the hundreds of thousands for multiple multi-day/month hospital stays due to various preventalbe causes all of which contribute to higher medical costs for the rest of us and it wouldn't surprise me that the total cost to society to keep his worthless, oxygen wasting self alive hasn't run into the millions. He knows how to work/milk the system and he does.

Personal responsibility is not in his vocabulary. He is a poster child for the doctrine of government dependence.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Works for me, bullets are cheap.

Less than all the medical and social programs that only contribute to the problem.

In all due respect, I hope you don't call yourself a Christian. Clearly there needs to be some type of reform to the entitlement system, but to suggest we execute addicts is the product of either an immature or a sick mind, or perhaps both.

Grendel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all due respect, I hope you don't call yourself a Christian. Clearly there needs to be some type of reform to the entitlement system, but to suggest we execute addicts is the product of either an immature or a sick mind, or perhaps both.

No, I am not a follower of the Christian Faith. I have also never drunk so much as one drop of alchohol, never smoked a single cigarette, and certainly never done any drugs without a doctor's perscription. Keeping ones mind and body clean of those corrupting poisons is not all that hard to do.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I am not a follower of the Christian Faith. I have also never drunk so much as one drop of alchohol, never smoked a single cigarette, and certainly never done any drugs without a doctor's perscription. Keeping ones mind and body clean of those corrupting poisons is not all that hard to do.

What about keeping ones mind clear of corrupting, poisonous thoughts?

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we should have mandatory drug testing of EVERYBODY. Test positive, and you don't get your pay check, driver's license, admitted to school, vote, get any government services of any kind, have your cable/satellite and internet disconnected along with all of your other utility services, your bank account frozen, and all of your rights as a citizen are revoked.

We have to be tough, can't be soft on drug users. Give them an inch, and they take a mile. No second chances. Test positive once and it's 10 years minimum of mandatory drug rehab and counseling every day, 7 days a week, 365.

And yes, we should include nicotine and alcohol as drugs.

Obviously a proponent for big, interfering, civil liberty revoking, money grubbing government

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a career for my deadbeat worthless scumbag of a brother who has never held a job for more than 2 weeks at a time and gone years and years without having one at all.

If drug testing had been mandatory when he was 20 the state could have saved a whole lot of money over the past 32 years not supporting his worthless ass. And it has been a lot. Multiple Drug rehabs which never worked. A year's worth of interferon treatment to cure Hep C. Food stamps, wasted votech training, housing payments etc etc. Add to that that he gets free medical care at ER's, has generated hospital bills in the hundreds of thousands for multiple multi-day/month hospital stays due to various preventalbe causes all of which contribute to higher medical costs for the rest of us and it wouldn't surprise me that the total cost to society to keep his worthless, oxygen wasting self alive hasn't run into the millions. He knows how to work/milk the system and he does.

Personal responsibility is not in his vocabulary. He is a poster child for the doctrine of government dependence.

Sorry to hear that. I'm glad you have your priorities in order.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we should have mandatory drug testing of EVERYBODY. Test positive, and you don't get your pay check, driver's license, admitted to school, vote, get any government services of any kind, have your cable/satellite and internet disconnected along with all of your other utility services, your bank account frozen, and all of your rights as a citizen are revoked.

We have to be tough, can't be soft on drug users. Give them an inch, and they take a mile. No second chances. Test positive once and it's 10 years minimum of mandatory drug rehab and counseling every day, 7 days a week, 365.

And yes, we should include nicotine and alcohol as drugs.

Anyone that has random testing at work, which is about everyone, already takes the chance of loosing their internet, utilities, house, car, and anything else they have if they fail a drug test with their employer.

I just hope that the people that receive a check from my tax dollars are held up to the same standard.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sadly, this entire scenario is repeated over and over and over and over... alot of people out there in their regular everyday jobs, homes and churches don't see this, so they don't know how rampant it is. Believe me folks... there is TONS of it. JUST LIKE THIS. He is not exaggerating one little bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom