Oklahoma Lawmaker Plans Drug Testing For Welfare Recipients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grendel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we should have mandatory drug testing of EVERYBODY. Test positive, and you don't get your pay check, driver's license, admitted to school, vote, get any government services of any kind, have your cable/satellite and internet disconnected along with all of your other utility services, your bank account frozen, and all of your rights as a citizen are revoked.

We have to be tough, can't be soft on drug users. Give them an inch, and they take a mile. No second chances. Test positive once and it's 10 years minimum of mandatory drug rehab and counseling every day, 7 days a week, 365.

And yes, we should include nicotine and alcohol as drugs.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think we should have mandatory drug testing of EVERYBODY. Test positive, and you don't get your pay check, driver's license, admitted to school, vote, get any government services of any kind, have your cable/satellite and internet disconnected along with all of your other utility services, your bank account frozen, and all of your rights as a citizen are revoked.

We have to be tough, can't be soft on drug users. Give them an inch, and they take a mile. No second chances. Test positive once and it's 10 years minimum of mandatory drug rehab and counseling every day, 7 days a week, 365.

I was with you till I had to give up Copenhagen. That's not going to fly!

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

WOW, really? So whats the punishment for testing positive twice, firing squad?? 10yrs of drug testing and counseling EVERYDAY, whats that gonna cost??

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This whole thing is a joke. Is it a matter of help, principle, or control? Be honest guys.

And for the record, I haven't had to pee in a cup in 12+ years. No one has to, one chooses to. I choose to work where I don't have to.

Edit - tests for everyone? Lawl.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
This whole thing is a joke. Is it a matter of help, principle, or control? Be honest guys.

And for the record, I haven't had to pee in a cup in 12+ years. No one has to, one chooses to. I choose to work where I don't have to.

Edit - tests for everyone? Lawl.

Last I saw, I don't think anyone is forced to accept government assistance. No one of sound mind and body who isn't incarcerated, at least...

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree but other here are applying the argument "if I have to, they have to."

Well, we don't have to. There are valid arguments for the testing, but that ain't one of them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom