Oklahoma State Fair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This has become an annual ritual...

Search function: state fair carry

Screw the "fair board" or whoever they are. The law is clear.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So is this gonna be like the Arts Festival thing in Norman last year, where it ended up being a court ruling that ccw was allowed after all maybe? Might have been the Medieval Fair; I don't really remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

audiophile

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So is this gonna be like the Arts Festival thing in Norman last year, where it ended up being a court ruling that ccw was allowed after all maybe? Might have been the Medieval Fair; I don't really remember.

Don't think it was the Midieval Fair. I have OC'D there several times with no issues. Even got a head nod once from Norman PD.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

audiophile

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the fair is one of the events that was brought up under the law that was vetoed earlier this year. The one about if a business pays to control a certain property, then they may enforce their rules regarding firearms or weapons on the property.
If I am wrong, please someone correct this statement.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't think it was the Midieval Fair. I have OC'D there several times with no issues. Even got a head nod once from Norman PD.

Yeah, it was ruled that it was legal to carry at whatever this event was. I just can't remember but since it was ruled okay to carry, you wouldn't have been hassled if that was it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom