Bobo the insult dunk tank clown - OK State Fair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0 0 0

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Saw him about 1976 at Moore High School. When he wasn't at the state fair, he was a youth motivational speaker. The usual stay off drugs, stay in school routine. Used a lot of NON-INSULT humor to get his points across. Of course when were leaving the room, he picked up the mike: "Three for a dollar, We need a Pitcher."

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the wonderful fair board out there made him stop doing it, said he caused to much trouble. Same bunch that tore the fairgrounds a part.

Back in the day the OK State Fair was the best fair in the country. I believed it was even recognized as the biggest & best.

New fair board ruined it in a single year. I used to be at the fair 3-4 nights a week for the month it ran. They got rid of Bobo, dime toss, and a whole bunch of other great fair attractions.

I don’t even go to the fair anymore.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God yes! My biker boyfriend was so pissed!! Paid his money, line-drove that metal plate so hard he broke the clasp and they had to call it a night (no great loss -- fair was closing and we were all headed back to the car). Told him he was still the idiot -- Bobo got his money. Looked at my kids and said "That's what happens when you let your temper get the better of you. Jeff thinks he won, but he's still $20 poorer than when we got here and the only thing he has to show for it is a sore shoulder."

OMG the fight we had after we put the kids to bed at the hotel that night. 😂😂😂😂 I told him it was the damned truth -- if he'd given me a second I would have broken that $20 and he could have paid the $5 and still soaked the idgit. 🤷😂😂😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom