On Obama's Greatest Failure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact is: half of the nation, and the majority of the entire planet believes Obama was successful; so in that sense, yes, it doesn't matter what you and I think. It's still fun to talk about though!
9a3a0b898d58a56769e79585d79cfc04.jpg

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This notion that Obama was not anti-gun is absurd. If were not anti-gun, then why did he list not achieving gun control as one of his biggest disappointments?

I don't accept that he was anything but anti-gun to the very core of his being.
Anti gun except for him and his cohorts, that is!

Woody

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what is his greatest failure, probably all of his decisions were colossal failures but I do know he wasn't for us at all. That is my opinion only and maybe millions of Americans. We'll never know the grim details of what he has done.
What I also know is that both sides of Congress failed their constituents by not trying to stop Obama from doing some of his deeds. They failed the nation.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what is his greatest failure, probably all of his decisions were colossal failures but I do know he wasn't for us at all. That is my opinion only and maybe millions of Americans. We'll never know the grim details of what he has done.
What I also know is that both sides of Congress failed their constituents by not trying to stop Obama from doing some of his deeds. They failed the nation.
Actually, the video was about what HE considered his biggest failure. FWIW, I did not think much of him as POTUS, so I think.....well, never mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom