Opposite Sex Friends in the Bible Belt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're either gay or she is ugly as sin. Which is it?

She's attractive. My girlfriend is a great deal hotter, tho, objectively, and sleeping with her doesn't turn my life upside down. Not a difficult choice.

And yeah, the other side is so ******* cocky they're 100% right - cocky enough to approach me as a stranger and preach at me - I'll be cocky and say I think people like me and my girlfriend and my nigh-60 year old parents who have been married 30 years are a bit more evolved than giggling at pee pees and vajayjays. Yay sexual repression. A friend is a friend. I'm Wyatt Earp. Don't have many but if you're headed to the corral, I'll stuff my double barrell full of buck and stand with ya.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the comics has a line something like this,
"Women know women better than men will ever know women, and they hate them".

Discount my wife and I have 0 friends that are wimmen And I have 4 sisters.

Honestly I only have about 4 guys I consider my friends.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And out comes the we're special/more enlightened/ different argument. It might work in rare cases but if your BFF starts telling you about relationship problems your gonna be biased and stick your nose in places it doesn't belong. I had a female friend and when her marriage started going to crap I distanced myself and never looked back we still talk occasionally but my wife can see or hear any conversation I have with her. Several years before that I got between a husband and a wife. I took my beating like a man because I learned a valuable lesson. My wife's male friend was who she talked too about our marriage problems. Not me not a counselor but a guy who was married. Yeah she left me and hooked up with him. Men and Women are different. Normally I tend to agree with you ridge but no way will I ever agree with you on the whole it's just platonic between men and women. We're just to different.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dumbaazz
99 percent of the time it's either a colleague or her mans buddy she will cheat with if she does. The percentage goes up the older she gets.

Or his buddy trying to get some from her! Which is what happened to me...
My long time best friend/roommate/hunting partner etc. We were inseparable and he even married my cousin. Well a few years ago me and my (ex) wife we having issues. He texted asks me what was going on. That as Monday....
That entire week he spent texting my (ex) wife trying to proposition her into fawking/sexting/sending pics etc. He started out the week as the concerned friend, "hey I'm here for you, if you need anything let me know yada yada yada."
Then it turned into, "hey have you heard from Chase, why don't you let me come over after work"
It got worse from there....
Til finally Sunday my (ex) wife got tired of telling him no and showed me the all his text.
This was a guy we went on trips with, stayed in hotels and camped together. She'd change in front of him and not think anything about it. We were all just "great friends" we could trust with each other. Til
He saw his opertunity to get in her pants.
Unfortunately like I said, he's married to my cousin so I can't return the favor LOL

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this thread needs to be rehashed in 5 years so we can see how it all turns out.

I am of the belief that while you can be friends, someone always ends up wanting more. Usually both do but it doesn't necessarily happen at the same time. I personally would be more interested in safeguarding my marriage than beers with my "buddy"

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I chose to edit this post and remove my "opinion" because you choose to degrade everyone that doesn't agree with you.

After reading your replies, it sounds like rather than wanting others opinions, you are only wanting to hear from those that agree with you, then you state that they (the ones that agree) are the only "mature" ones here.

Enjoy your rant.

Last edited:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's attractive. My girlfriend is a great deal hotter, tho, objectively, and sleeping with her doesn't turn my life upside down. Not a difficult choice.

And yeah, the other side is so ******* cocky they're 100% right - cocky enough to approach me as a stranger and preach at me - I'll be cocky and say I think people like me and my girlfriend and my nigh-60 year old parents who have been married 30 years are a bit more evolved than giggling at pee pees and vajayjays. Yay sexual repression. A friend is a friend. I'm Wyatt Earp. Don't have many but if you're headed to the corral, I'll stuff my double barrell full of buck and stand with ya.

I don't understand anything you said, but I do know that you're playing a risky game with some ****** consequences if your gf or her bf ever even SUSPECT anything is going on. No matter how evolved your brain is, your dick is still a neanderthal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom