Outdoor America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been in there a few times and never had a problem. I usually have to ask for help but I prefer it that way. I did have a strange experience last time I bought a handgun there. We were finishing the transaction when out of the blue the sales guy starts telling my friend and I how his wife has false teeth and there is nothing like a mouth hug from a woman using just her gums. I thought the whole experience was really bizarre, unnecessary and unprofessional. Otherwise, I have no complaints and love the prices.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took a buddy there a week ago just so he could browse the selection, and it looked like they were flat running out of guns. First time a salesman ever spoke to me without prodding, and his answer to every question was, "we ought to be getting some of those in soon." Business is either real good or real bad.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in OKC yesterday to pick up some furniture with my ladybird and ran into OAS to grab a can of Hornady One-Shot case lube, but the salesperson told me they don't carry it. All stock in the store was way down - may just mean they have been selling lots of stuff for Christmas. I did notice their stock of cast bullets was pretty good.

Cedar Creek

I hope they build their store up again. I've had good luck with them and my closest store that carries the stuff I use is in Chickasha and currently closed due to the owner's health. Hope he gets back to 100% because he's a nice fellow and I hate be left at the mercy of Academy & Bass Pro. :disappoin

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always had good service there but at the same time, I'm the type of person who rather go there and not be asked if they can help me 25 times.

I've purchased two firearms from the same sales person about a year apart and the guy remembered me from the first sale.

There is always somebody that remembers us when we come in, and always says hello, often before we get past the front island checkout thing. Someone usually asks how we're doing, how are the kids, and so on. If I went in and it was like the annoying, constant help like going to Mathis Brothers, I'd never go back. I hate that place!

Maybe some of youse guys are not very approachable looking? I myself am very pretty. I bet that's what it is.

I bought a safe there years ago, and at least 20 firearms, and thousands of rounds of ammo, but that's spread out over the last 20 years, so I don't think it's that. I like it there, and will continue to go there.

I'm not much of a phone call customer, and seldom leave a message for anyone to call me back, from anywhere. That, and we live two to three minutes from ODA.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I myself am very pretty. I bet that's what it is.

:lmfao: I've seen your picture and believe me that's not what it is. :lmfao:

It's funny a lot of people like to complain about this place.
But they've stayed in business for a very long time.
Just goes to show you price drives business.
If you're cheap enogh people don't care how friendly you are.:tounge:

Latest posts

Top Bottom