Palin believes she can beat Obama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conditionone

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
She simply sold out. Nothing you see of her is genuine, just like any actor inventing a character to gain star status. Like Steven Colbert but funny in a completely different way.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think about what he said again but in a somewhat less than pure frame of mind. ;)

Jim, unlike some other members, I don't know the gentleman, how he thinks, his sense of humor. Not sure what he meant, a bit on the cryptic side.
The bottom line is that we are here exchanging opinions in a friendly manner and even if I got it completely wrong, no big deal, he can correct me or ignore me and we can continue the conversation. We all make mistakes, if that's what it was.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In a recent interview, Sarah had a minor slip of the tongue.
The main stream media, naturally, used the opportunity to attack her.
She fought back exposing instances when Obama the Messiah also made mistakes that were covered up, pointing at how the Leftist Press is biased against her,
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=463364218434
I think it would be even more fun if somebody collected Biden's gaff's. He is the second in line for the Presidency. (I think the first is the Speaker?)

nsbpd509

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As Governor of Alaska, she cleaned house of crooked bureaucrats and elected officials, Republican as well as Democrats. Why do you think her ideals will change. Of course folks will try to change her mind, but I think she has shown she talks the talk and walks the walk.

Unfortunately, I had the "privilege" to live in Alaska during her partial reign as Governor. The truth of the matter is that it was more of the same, just a different cast of characters. The DPS scandal, the jet on ebay, leaving office early when she was taking heat... and on, and on, yadda, yadda. I would have thought folks would eventually learn that its all about the politics.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I had the "privilege" to live in Alaska during her partial reign as Governor. ... leaving office early when she was taking heat...
From the above I take it that you thought it was better for her to stay in office with the Liberal establishment filing law suit after law suit. Really?
You either see it that way or you dislike her and don't care about the facts.
Either way it means nothing to me.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's why she needs to be president. The liberals won't even think about hounding her out of office then! The presidency is a safe haven. The liberals won't dare hurt her feeewings!
Run Sara, RUN!

Latest posts

Top Bottom