Palin believes she can beat Obama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, no one ever attacks a president. The birth certificate nonsense has gone the way of the do do. It's those former half term governor reality tv stars who'd better watch their ass. That's how it's always been.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll vote for her, for one reason.
She is not a washington beltway politition that speaks to the masses on one side of their mouth, but falls back into the good old boy/girl when the vote comes around.
I honestly believe she could made a difference if she holds to the conservative values she professes.
We gotta do something different that what has been going on for the last 30 years.
I think the American public thinks the way I do, and elected barry thinking something was going to change, but were not expecting the outcome.
Hence, the tea party was born......

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Foreman Scottty could indeed win over Obama today, but is the Republicans nominate Palin, they'll snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Two years from now, who knows? CB

nsbpd509

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the above I take it that you thought it was better for her to stay in office with the Liberal establishment filing law suit after law suit. Really?
You either see it that way or you dislike her and don't care about the facts.
Either way it means nothing to me.

Personally, I don't care for her, and I make no bones about it. But then I do know a bit about her, her style of governing, and some of the crap she pulled while in office. Do you seriously believe "the liberal establishment" in Alaska is any more difficult to deal with than the trials and tribulations that would face her in the White House? Apparently you believe that she should resign if the going gets too difficult?

You appear to be convinced that Palin does no wrong, and much like those who support(ed) Obama, believe she is the next great Hope of the nation. My opinion is that neither is the case. However, one of the differences between us is that I believe you are entitled to your beliefs and opinions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom