Pellet Grill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree 100%. We bought a Traeger for my wife for Mothers Day 2 years ago. No ashes to clean out and we've eaten something it's cooked at minimum twice a week since we've owned it. Cookies and cobblers cooked on it too.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had my treager since probably 2005. The newer ones I hear are made in china and not as quality but I dont know. I love it. In fact I'm doing a beer butt chicken this weekend with hickory. mmm...

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did a lot of research and ended up with the Pit Boss Classic. Its $400 at walmart and i get 10% off there. It has built in meat probes. And you can slide the sear plate over to cook on dorect flame. Those 2 things and the price is what swayed me in that direction.

I bet cobbler off of one would be fantastic.

These things are great. Its so easy. And cleans easy. What are yalls favorite pellets? Besides rabbit pellets...

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20180421_114739.jpg

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm using an offset smoker with excellent results, but I'm leaning towards a pellet smoker for when I do an 18 hour brisket so I don't have to wake up every 2 hours to check the heat.
I'll stick with the offset for the shorter 6-8 hour rib and pork smokes though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom