People seem scared. Anyone else notice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While driving from Walmart to Home Depot yesterday I stopped for the pedestrians in the crosswalk. These certain members of society saw me and slowed down their walk, looked at me and slowed down even more all while looking straight at me. I was stopped for a good 25 seconds for that one couple in their 20's. Being armed very well at the time I was very patient and waited until Mr. and Mrs. Molasses cleared the crosswalk. Didn't bother me and I kinda chuckled a bit but they made sure I noticed them and their actions. I just know they were baiting me for a reaction.

I would have made use of the vehicle horn for an extended period of time.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And then sometimes you see something that makes you realize many in groups like Antifa are just worthless punks and not a real threat.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scared, no, concerned yes.

I have said for years we are nearing the end of the peaceful transition of power, and that has reared its head since 2016. Its been a constant assault on the sitting president and the constitution by the democrats since their girl lost.

I believe the riots, looting, arson laying siege to federal buildings as well murder of people just going about their lives by the communist and the communist uprising has exposed the democrats for what they really are and what they stand for. They no longer even try to hide the agenda they have, the death of the constitution and those who hold to the beliefs of the founding fathers.

If you study the Maoist take over in china what the left is doing here is right out of the playbook.
When a co worker has a grand daughter who is 7, who comes home from school and at the dinner table out of the blue says, to her parents and her grandmother, None of you had better be voting for that racist trump.
The grandmother asked her why she would say that, her answer, My teacher at school says anyone who votes for trump is going to pay a high price when we take over.
I advised my coworker to remove her grand daughter from that school asap, No good will come of that crap if that is indeed being said in school to young children.

The current rush on firearms and ammo, has caused alot of panic as well. Folks who said they would never own a gun are now scrambling to get one. Dont blame them. I myself was caught short on ammo, 9mm, thankfully I had 300 rounds set back and have managed to pick up another 750, so at least I am a little secure, of course I brought home a new mouth to feed, a G43X, hard as hens teeth to find, dealer had 4 come in and sold all 4 in 24 hours, I got the last one. Plan on a G19 purchase by the end of the month I hope.

As for the election Yes I think Trump will win and squash these treasonous actions by the left like a bug.

Latest posts

Top Bottom