People seem scared. Anyone else notice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to believe good will overpower evil, that is the way I was raised. God will take care of us and our Nation.
. Yes, He will take care of the elect. That doesn't mean we sit back on our laurels, we are to be pro-active and protect ourselves to the best of our ability. Hopefully, the neighbors will feel the same way and they aren't closet liberals. It's amazing that when times get rough some people will change sides like colors like a chameleon if there is something in it for them. On the subject to guns, I have had an FLL tell me that they keep records for 20 years however in the dark recesses of the government, they have records on some huge computer I would imagine. They have no record of antique shotguns or pistols as far as I know. Can someone enlighten me on this?

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh hell yes.
I'm on a dozen or more group emails among our RV friends that are wanting to build AR's, wanting to know about parts, how to assemble and so on. It's crazy now. When we all meet up there is a build day and so on.
Got a phone call tonight from a 21 year old that put in for the Controlled Hunt Elk Hunt at the Wichita Mtn for the first time and got drawn for a bull tag. :angry3: He doesn't have any elk worthy.308 ammo and can't find any for elk hunting. looking for ammo because all he has is whitetail ammo.
He is in panic mode, but told him to stand down and see what is available after Nov 3.
Sent him a link to ammoseek.com to see what shows up.
If he doesn't find any ammo before his hunt, he can borrow my 30-06 that has killed 10 elk at ranges up to 570 yards. I may not ever make the hunt but my rifle might! LOL
I've been putting in for this hunt since the 70's. It pisses me off, I can't get drawn, but it's all about the luck of the draw and I understand that.
I'm in Lawton, I will give him .308 ammo in exchange for a piece of elk meat.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am confident we are in for more turbulent times. If DJT wins as handily as I think he will, the violence and unrest will be instant and fierce. IF they are able to sneak Harris/Biden in with mass mail in ballot fraud, the government violence on those they oppose and the freedom they hold dear, will come slower at first. Remember Harris stated that once DJT was out and they were in, they would come for those that supported DJT and make them pay....

My knee jerk response wants to be “i wish them mofo’s would”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you live in OKC go walk through Quail Springs mall at 3:00p.m. on a Saturday and pay attention to the crowd. Took my granddaughter lady Saturday. First time I've been there since March. Ain't going back. I felt safer at WalMart. In that mall you could just feel a palpable tension from certain from certain members of society. Their body language spoke volumes.

Penn Square is even worse. We haven't been there since before the Rona started. I vote with my money and have no loyalty to places that don't value me as a customer. I'm not Karen -- I won't complain to management -- but if it's bad enough the last time I was there, then that will be the last time I will go there.

Same with Wal-Mart. I don't even go to a neighborbood mart any longer. SuperCenters for several years longer than that. Life is too short for that much aggravation.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While driving from Walmart to Home Depot yesterday I stopped for the pedestrians in the crosswalk. These certain members of society saw me and slowed down their walk, looked at me and slowed down even more all while looking straight at me. I was stopped for a good 25 seconds for that one couple in their 20's. Being armed very well at the time I was very patient and waited until Mr. and Mrs. Molasses cleared the crosswalk. Didn't bother me and I kinda chuckled a bit but they made sure I noticed them and their actions. I just know they were baiting me for a reaction.

Yep. I would have smiled and waved for good measure. Nick Sandmann is wise beyond his years. ;)

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
. Yes, He will take care of the elect. That doesn't mean we sit back on our laurels, we are to be pro-active and protect ourselves to the best of our ability.

I am prepared to take care of my family the best that I can. I am armed most of the time and have my CCW. I hope you are too prepared. Have strong faith in God all of my life. Wouldn't have made it this long w/o a very blessed life. Best of luck.

Last edited:

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been a weird couple of weeks, even before POTUS said he was COVID positive.

It's a pretty well known fact in my patient population that I am a firearms enthusiast.
And most people in my social and business circles know it as well.

I've been seeing more and more people who are worried about what is going on around the country. And not just about the election.

Have had several patients ask me about defensive firearms and training. What my recommendations are, what my preferences are, what do I use.

Had another friend approach me at a professional meeting. "I understand you are the guy I should talk to. I can't find ammunition anywhere. Do you have any suggestions?"

More than one person this week has asked me if I had any firearms I could/would sell or knew of any place that might have some in stock.

The overall feeling I'm getting from these folks is that they are scared.
More than one has come right out and said it.

And this isn't like other times when the market has gone dry and people were buying because they thought something might no longer be "buy-able".

The level of this does concern me.

Anyone else seeing this?
Yes I sold some weapons (through a FFL) to a friend in Dallas. He’s a conservative but never saw the need for firearms never cared much about them. He wanted an AR and a pistol I had them to sell. since that time maybe a month or two ago he’s bought another P365 to carry.

He’s never owned a gun until now

Latest posts

Top Bottom