People seem scared. Anyone else notice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GWinOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shortly after the BLM riots began in Milwaukee, I was walking in Sooner Mall in Norman with my wife. As usual there were a handful of us older people doing fitness walking at that time of day. We were walking behind a smallish woman who had some kind of disability and maybe some osteoporosis, as she was kind of hunched over. She was also wearing a MAGA t-shirt.

As we were approaching to overtake her, because she was walking quite a bit slower, I noticed a college-age black guy approaching from the front. We was looking at his phone, occasionally looking up, but he was heading right for this lady, walking at a pretty quick pace. It looked like we was going to run right into her. I quickened my pace and nodded for my wife to move behind me and I stepped up to intercept the guy in case he came close to the lady. I was armed, but I’m also a martial artist so I wasn’t concerned if it got physical. Right before he got there, he looked up and saw me beside the woman. He veered off suddenly and went the other way. I surprised the lady when I stepped up beside her, but after the guy left she thanked me for looking out for her. She said she didn’t know what the guy was up to and that she was afraid of him.

That’s what this is coming down to. We need to step up literally and protect the defenseless. Oklahoma is mostly red, but Norman and Tulsa have tons of liberals. Norman has a mayor that thinks she is the Kommisar and the council is her Politburo. There is the potential for trouble here. My wife and I are ready for it, but we pray that peace will hold sway. The mayor is connected to some Soros organizations and I’m sure she could get a bus load of radicals here from out-of-state in a half a day or so. Pray for peace, but prepare for the worse.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Shortly after the BLM riots began in Milwaukee, I was walking in Sooner Mall in Norman with my wife. As usual there were a handful of us older people doing fitness walking at that time of day. We were walking behind a smallish woman who had some kind of disability and maybe some osteoporosis, as she was kind of hunched over. She was also wearing a MAGA t-shirt.

As we were approaching to overtake her, because she was walking quite a bit slower, I noticed a college-age black guy approaching from the front. We was looking at his phone, occasionally looking up, but he was heading right for this lady, walking at a pretty quick pace. It looked like we was going to run right into her. I quickened my pace and nodded for my wife to move behind me and I stepped up to intercept the guy in case he came close to the lady. I was armed, but I’m also a martial artist so I wasn’t concerned if it got physical. Right before he got there, he looked up and saw me beside the woman. He veered off suddenly and went the other way. I surprised the lady when I stepped up beside her, but after the guy left she thanked me for looking out for her. She said she didn’t know what the guy was up to and that she was afraid of him.

That’s what this is coming down to. We need to step up literally and protect the defenseless. Oklahoma is mostly red, but Norman and Tulsa have tons of liberals. Norman has a mayor that thinks she is the Kommisar and the council is her Politburo. There is the potential for trouble here. My wife and I are ready for it, but we pray that peace will hold sway. The mayor is connected to some Soros organizations and I’m sure she could get a bus load of radicals here from out-of-state in a half a day or so. Pray for peace, but prepare for the worse.

Good on you and extra points for using Kommissar in your post. [emoji16]

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Penn Square is even worse. We haven't been there since before the Rona started. I vote with my money and have no loyalty to places that don't value me as a customer. I'm not Karen -- I won't complain to management -- but if it's bad enough the last time I was there, then that will be the last time I will go there.

Same with Wal-Mart. I don't even go to a neighborbood mart any longer. SuperCenters for several years longer than that. Life is too short for that much aggravation.

WalMart between 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. And we don't go on the weekends at all.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People are scared??? Like I told a very liberal friend of mine when she asked what I was afraid of by carrying my 45 everywhere......I'm not afraid of anything but deep water because I have a pistol and LOTS of Ammunition right here on me and can take care of any problem I face....as for viruses....I trust in God and good sense!

Oh, come on, carrying a .45? All these gun experts say the modern 9mm is far superior to the .45.
BTW .40 and .45 are my personal carry as well.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
9mm.

tenor.gif

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you live in OKC go walk through Quail Springs mall at 3:00p.m. on a Saturday and pay attention to the crowd. Took my granddaughter lady Saturday. First time I've been there since March. Ain't going back. I felt safer at WalMart. In that mall you could just feel a palpable tension from certain from certain members of society. Their body language spoke volumes.

There is a sense of entitlement within that crowd that has been reinforced by the media sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some Soros organizations and I’m sure she could get a bus load of radicals here from out-of-state in a half a day or so.

This right here....Those u-haul trucks they found carrying tools and bricks,...Well

Maybe...the police, ...or someone who just lost there business...life savings due to the riots...

I'd follow that bus....cause as soon as it was in the boonies...That entire bus with every rioter slime in it....would disappear.

or..follow them home,..to their mom's house....and take the fight to them.

Maybe a burned out hulk of the bus would be left.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a sense of entitlement within that crowd that has been reinforced by the media sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The crowd you are referring to are entitled Dennis. They are entitled to die on the spot the second I put a bullet in their head or chest. Crap if they're really entitled and I feel generous I would generously let them to have both the head and chest prizes.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

It could also just be another idiot paying attention to their phone and oblivious to the world. People run into me all the time and I’m really hard to miss. Young police officer in okc of the same age group about hit me two mornings in a row at the exact same intersection in downtown, in a cross walk. Too busy looking at his computer. But, I do the exact same stuff too at times, so, I can’t really throw rocks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom