People seem scared. Anyone else notice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's simply no peaceful outcome of the November election and everyone pretty much knows this.

I have a weird feeling that we're going to see some hard blue states flip red, while comfortably red places like OK, AR, MO will see some blue wins due to complacency. On Cox cable, I keep seeing Biden and Kendra Horn ads and haven't seen anything for Trump or Bice.

Trump doesn't need to spend any money in OK. That money is better spent in the battle ground states. I hope Biden spends a bunch of money here. Leaves him less to spend in battle ground states. I'm all for it.

Bice is a different deal. I'm seeing some ads for her, but not near as many as I see for Horn. She isn't my rep, but if I could vote it wouldn't be for Horn. She's a far left liberal, and her votes have done nothing to help this state.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bice is a different deal. I'm seeing some ads for her, but not near as many as I see for Horn. She isn't my rep, but if I could vote it wouldn't be for Horn. She's a far left liberal, and her votes have done nothing to help this state.
I saw quite a few ads for Trump, Biden, and Horn today, as well as at least as many against Horn and Bice from the national parties, as well as one against Broyles that was approved by Jim Inhofe. The main one I saw from Trump was a black dude (his name was shown on screen, but it escapes me) who said he was an Obama and Trump supporter, playing up what Trump has done for the black community, economically speaking, and how Biden and the '94 Crime Bill had been responsible for incarcerating so many in minority communities.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw my first biden sign today! Stuck in a round bale alongside Highway 60 between Lamont and I-35. I go that way on a regular basis. I'll be checking it for bullet holes each time I go by to see if the rednecks the area take offense.
Trump signs/flags everywhere.

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Harris is the worst thing that could happen in this election, she has ben schooled like Obama and Sanders combined. Wy would they want to destroy something that has worked for over 200 years is beyond me. Ignorance, stupidity or an intense inner hatred.
It's called EVIL, pure and simple. I'm not a bible thumper at all, but I do know what I see.
If I was to bring up scripture, I believe it says something like that .... in the final days evil will run rampant.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It could also just be another idiot paying attention to their phone and oblivious to the world. People run into me all the time and I’m really hard to miss. Young police officer in okc of the same age group about hit me two mornings in a row at the exact same intersection in downtown, in a cross walk. Too busy looking at his computer. But, I do the exact same stuff too at times, so, I can’t really throw rocks.

I don't know about when I'm not in the car with him but when I am Grumpy does NOT mess with that ******* phone. I put mine in the console (or on top of it under my elbow if I'm not going far) and I rarely answer when I'm driving. I won't look at texts until I stop somewhere.

I HATE having a phone. I miss the days when the only time someone could get ahold of you was when you were at home or at work. It feels like there is no way to get any peace any longer.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump doesn't need to spend any money in OK. That money is better spent in the battle ground states. I hope Biden spends a bunch of money here. Leaves him less to spend in battle ground states. I'm all for it.

Steve Russell thought he didn't need to spend time or money for his race either and look what happened to him right? But, yes, Oklahoma is probably still a lock.

There were so many other states that went red by a very small margin it's not going to be a shock at all if they flip...just like when they flipped from blue to red the last time. Like you said, Biden will be hammering those states, and he only has to flip a couple to win.

As for folks being scared, the only scenario I see being really bad is if Trump wins and the left loses their minds. If Biden wins, I bet the riots end immediately...unless the alt-Right/militia folks decide to pop off, which I doubt they will.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just pulled the trigger on a portable generator and some accessories. I've never needed one at the house we've been in for 20 years. Seems like a good investment now. Lowe's has a notice up saying they are doing high volume right now and things may be delayed. It's two weeks out for delivery. Hope it goes through with no delays.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Steve Russell thought he didn't need to spend time or money for his race either and look what happened to him right? But, yes, Oklahoma is probably still a lock.

There were so many other states that went red by a very small margin it's not going to be a shock at all if they flip...just like when they flipped from blue to red the last time. Like you said, Biden will be hammering those states, and he only has to flip a couple to win.

As for folks being scared, the only scenario I see being really bad is if Trump wins and the left loses their minds. If Biden wins, I bet the riots end immediately...unless the alt-Right/militia folks decide to pop off, which I doubt they will.

Actually, I can envision a situation where the riots continue under Biden. The Marxists and anarchists already know that the liberal politicians would be quick to cave to their demands.

Latest posts

Top Bottom