People who travel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I travel a lot for my work and usually stay in different hotels throughout the week. Hardly ever more than two days in one place a week. Have you ever had hotel staff try to enter your room while you had the DND sign placed on the outside door? I've had it happen several times, that would then involve a good ass chewing and a call to the front desk telling the next time it happened I would call the men in blue.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a maid in Dallas open my door once with the do not disturb sign on the door, She peeked in and was looking down the barrel of my trusty 70 series Colt .45, She backed out quick and I called the front desk to report what had happened, Nothing else was said to me But I was checking out that day anyways.
I wasn't trying to be a bad a$$, I was tired and knew no one was supposed to be there.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a housekeeper knock on the door well before check out time. I replied, "occupied". She knocked again, and I once again in a louder voice yelled "occupied". Well she knocked again, and this time I got out of bed and headed to the door, just as she used her pass key to gain entry, and I had failed to engage the safety lock. You should have seen how big her eyes got, as she viewed the "full Monty". I yelled "Occupied" again and slammed the door in her face. I'm glad I was in my forties, when this happened, as I would have died from embarrassment if this had happened to me when I was younger. As it was I, and my ex-gf, just got a big laugh out of it. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom