Permitless Carry in a vehicle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always inform them first thing. Only bad experience was OKC cop; he had me step out, disarmed me, them looked like a clown trying to clear my weapon before placing it in my floorboard. He had us stand at the rear of the car until he drove off. What a clown. I still complied and then moved on.

Exactly what I'm talking about.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But it's a pretty good idea to tell us, because when we see guns in cars, we usually respond in a way that you wouldn't like. You show me yours, I'll show you mine.
Ha! That's funny. I got pulled over in Bristow going through town and pulled into a church parking lot. LEO got out came to my window. Told him I have my pistol in my pocket just to let him know. He said no problem and was cool about it then said you show me yours, I'll show you mine. Was a funny story behind why i got pulled over but it all ended in my favor.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i get that you wasn't going to take your gun out of your pocket neither would i. i'm not understanding why the cop having a body cam and your wife recording had anything to do with it. seems like it was better that the cop had a bodycam than not. no way he could lie about him telling you to get the gun since he recorded it and your wife had it to. i'm not trying to be a smartass only trying to understand why.
It was in the first few weeks after Constitutional carry was enacted. I was within my rights to refuse to remove the firearm from my pocket. Which never happened. It remained in my pocket even when getting a ticket in his cruiser.
By telling him I would not personally remove it, and giving him permission to do so defused the situation and maybe gave him time to think about the new law? I don't know, but it all worked out well except for the ticket.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best part about all this suspicion and snide comments, your absence is a reward honestly.
Dude, I don't know you from Adam. I'm pretty sure you're a troll. Now you are going on my ignore list.

Click**

Troll_face.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom