Pest control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cm_osu

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My fiance and I rent a house in town. Our neighbors house is about 20 ft away. 9 months or so out of the year we don't have a roach problem but during the fall after it has cooled off until it freezes you can stand between our houses and watch the roaches move from their house to ours. Our land lord called the city and code enforcement harassed them for a week or two then seems to have dropped it. I've tried both ortho home defense and raid bug barrier sprays and the landlord also sent an exterminator out once to spray our house. Is there anything I can use to keep the roaches from migrating from their house. Even the professional didn't stop them completely. They did slow down some though. Thanks for the help!

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Texas and Oklahoma must be the roach capitals of the southwest for some reason. I hear this same story alot from friends who live in town, mostly in Tulsa. We live in the country and Ive never seen a roach out here, yet, guess all the wolf spiders and other critters we do have eat them.

cm_osu

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Moving is our last resort. Rent here is pretty high and ours is reasonable. Our rent would probably increase about 30% for similar size and condition house. Then there is no guarantee we won't have the same problem with new neighbors. Our house is clean and I don't think we have them in our house year round.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom