Pharmacies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDriller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our Walgreens is actually pretty good. Main problem is theydon't always have enough pills to fill a prescription so they are a day or two late.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won't use CVS anymore. I had ordered scripts in Dec. and for weeks kept telling me it was "on the truck" any day.
They closed the store in Moore on 19 st. so I used the one in Norman. They lost my business and no way going in WM.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I noticed the CVS at nw Expressway and MacArthur was closed. Seems like there would be plenty of traffic there.

Could it be that we don't need 3-5 super pharmacies per square mile?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no complaints about the CVS I use, aside from them having terrible timing on when they send the texts letting me know an rx is ready.

I mean, seriously, if they'd sent it 15 minutes earlier, I was driving right by the place.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife wanted to change to Walgreens and i talked her out of it cause we are using a independent pharmacy and the owner has even came in on a sunday to fill a script that the wife badly needed so anyone that will go out of their way to help a customer i will continue to do business with.
If you can find a store like that nowadays you're lucky indeed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom