Phil Robertson suspended from DD for gay comments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is the nicest bit of spin I think I have ever seen. We supported Chick Fill A and Hobby Lobby because the gays and liberals were boycotting them for saying what they believed. A&E can say what they like too, but if they try to silence someone it has gone past free speech.

I give this the Amen!

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The SHepards Intersest Team says the sheep are keepin their heads down

LOL. I saw what you did there.

Another thing that hit me...I think Phil was set up. Why? Anyone that has watched the show knows where his heart is and could easily understand his Christian beliefs. So, how in the world did the interviewer think he would react? And why was the situation that created the question even a part of the discussion? Why wasn't the question list full of questions like; Hi Phil, do you prefer hip waders or bib waders?

R. Johnson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL. I saw what you did there. Another thing that hit me...I think Phil was set up. Why? Anyone that has watched the show knows where his heart is and could easily understand his Christian beliefs. So, how in the world did the interviewer think he would react? And why was the situation that created the question even a part of the discussion? Why wasn't the question list full of questions like; Hi Phil, do you prefer hip waders or bib waders?

I agree. This was a planned attack by the left. Traditional family values are extremely popular in the US, despite what the media wants you to think, and the Duck Boys scare the crap out of the libs, so now the looney libs are trying to take them out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom